- 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙣-𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩-𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛 - AMVR have a professional purchasing and Qc team, face pad for oculus quest 2 are all made of skin-friendly PU leather and premium quality sponge foam, it's more soft, comfortable and Sweat-proof
- 𝙐𝙥𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 ＆ 𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 - Professional R&D team combined with many user experience, constantly optimize product, now the upgraded facial interface bracket not only adopts ventilation structure that is more in line with the principle of air circulation, keeps your face cool and relieves lens fogging in VR game, but also the ergonomic design good fit your face, no worry about the light leakage anymore
- 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙁𝙊𝙑 - Our numerous tests have proved that when the thickness of the sponge pad reaches 8 mm, it can relieve the pressure on the face and give people better comfort. AMVR's face pad are definitely the closest you can get to the lens without your eyelashes starting to compress, giving you more FOV and enhancing your VR immersion
- 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 - There is always one choice that gives you the best FOV at the same time, also gives you the best comfort. The Face pad is designed with vent holes, making it more breathable than other
- 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩-𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛 𝙉𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 - The Nose Pad can prevent light leakage during using and give you a better game experience. Custom lens cover is made of high-density EVA, protecting the Quest 2's glasses from scratches, soiling and dust
- 7-𝙞𝙣-1 𝙎𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 12-𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮-𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮 - 12mm Face cushion pad * 1, 8mm Face cushion pad * 1, 4mm Side wedges facial cushion pad * 2, interface bracket* 1, updated nose pad * 1 and lens protector* 1, 1 set meets all your needs.
Orders under $20 will be charged $5.99 shipping, and over $20 free shipping.
Tax & Duty
The USD prices displayed on our website do not include taxes. Once your order reaches its final destination, import taxes, customs duties, and related customs fees may be charged, and these will be determined by your local customs office.
For European Union customers (excluding Romania, Estonia, and Bulgaria), we will charge Value Added Tax (VAT) at checkout, eliminating the need for EU customers to pay taxes upon product delivery.
For customers in Canada and certain Middle Eastern countries, a fixed tax will be collected at the checkout page, meaning you won't need to handle tax payments independently.
Track Your Order